How you conduct your practice requires expert advice, and the best people to advise you are Accountants, and especially those with Specialist Medical knowledge.

We know of several ways to work in Private Practice, Sole Trader, Limited Company, LLP,  and your accountant can advise which suits your practice.

Bear in mind that if you trade as a sole trader, you must register with HMRC within three months of starting or be subject to penalties.